Know your rights.
Let our disability insurance attorneys make it easier for you by fighting to obtain the disability cash benefits you may be entitled to.
Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
SSDI is supposed to provide money to disabled taxpayers when they are unable to work for 12 months or more. Unfortunately, many people become discouraged when applying for SSDI benefits or when appealing a denial. We can help simplify the SSDI process and fight your appeal.
Long Term Disability Insurance
Your long term disability insurance was intended to provide income should an illness or injury prevent you from working. Unfortunately, some insurers unfairly deny disability claims. Instead of appealing a denial alone, enlist the help of a disability insurance attorney. We’ll deal with the insurance company and fight for the money you may be entitled to.
Veterans Disability Compensation
Veterans injured while serving may be entitled to monthly disability benefits. Our veterans disability insurance attorneys can help you apply, file appeals, or fight for a new Veterans Administration disability rating.
Disability Insurance Denial Is NOT the End of the Road.
A disability benefits denial may cause you to feel frustrated about the confusing appeals process, angry at the decision, and fearful of how you’ll pay your bills. One denial (or even several) is not the last word. Even if you have a valid claim, disability denials are often based on a technicality or missing medical information on your application.
Let Sokolove Law Help You Fight Against Denial
A denied appeal can be discouraging. We understand the discouragement and frustration that accompanies not being able to work and earn a living and want to help you get the benefits you may be entitled to. You can count on us to fight for your rights. For 30 years, we’ve helped people get the legal support they need regardless of race or income. We offer free no-obligation legal consultations and don’t receive any fees until you receive monthly cash benefits. Call us today or complete the form above to get started.
Take the First Step.
Use our resources to learn more about:
- What you can do if your disability insurance claim is denied
- Frequently asked questions about disability benefits
- How to cope with a disability
- How to stay organized
- And more
For 30 years, Sokolove Law has helped people just like you get the legal support they need, regardless of race or income. Sokolove Law has helped people in all 50 states get the legal support they need to move successfully through our court system.
Why hire a social security disability attorney?
- Have the peace of mind and confidence that a long term disability attorney is handling your case vs. going at it alone.
- Take the legal burden off of you so you can focus on improving your health.
- Don't risk losing your appeal on a technicality or by not having the right information available.
Facts about the process.
- Two of the three largest long term group disability companies in terms of premiums collected (Unum and MetLife) are publically traded organizations on the NYSE.
- Many people that appeal on their own may become discouraged and intimidated by insurance companies.
- If your claim is denied, you have a right to appeal.