If you worked at Union Electric Light Company or other locations in the greater Unionville, CT area, you may have been exposed to asbestos.
Did you or someone you know work at Union Electric Light Company in Unionville, CT? If so, you should be aware that asbestos was present at that facility for some time, putting employees and anyone else who frequently visited the location in Unionville at an increased risk for health concerns.
While asbestos is a naturally occurring mineral, it was once used in thousands of consumer, industrial, and construction products. Despite its uses, asbestos is a known human carcinogen, and the National Cancer Institute suggests that there is no safe level of asbestos exposure.
Learn More About Mesothelioma & Asbestos-Related Diseases
While on our website, take some time to educate yourself on the signs and symptoms of mesothelioma and other asbestos-related diseases. If you worked in a high risk occupation, we have guides available for you to download that highlight specific concerns based on your profession or trade.
Legal Rights & Compensation
For more than 40 years, Sokolove Law has worked to educate people about their rights. If you worked at Union Electric Light Company or other locations in the greater Unionville, CT area where you may have been exposed to asbestos - contact us today.
Our firm has helped to recover more than $4.5 Billion for victims and families of mesothelioma and asbestos exposure.