For more than 40 years, Sokolove Law has helped mesothelioma victims and their families win hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation. That money has come from manufacturers of asbestos-containing products and employers who knowingly exposed their employees to this dangerous substance.
Every case is different, and prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome or any other future results. Our mesothelioma lawyers may be able to help, although recovery results and amounts, if any, vary per client and are based on the specific facts of the case.
How Sokolove Law Can Help Maximize Your Mesothelioma Settlement
As a national law firm, Sokolove Law will file your mesothelioma or asbestos-related claim wherever it can be best litigated, in order to maximize the value of your mesothelioma lawsuit. We are advocates for our clients and are here to serve you first. Our co-counsel attorneys practice in nearly every state, which is a significant advantage in maximizing settlements in ways that most local firms are not able to do. Our national network is made up of local lawyers, so you’ll always get the personal attention you deserve.
The following are some representative successes from our mesothelioma law firm:
- $8,238,557 verdict was reached for a 44-year-old man diagnosed with mesothelioma. He had been exposed to asbestos in his family masonry business as a child and later, for more than a decade, when he worked in residential and commercial construction and as a laborer in the oil and gas industry.
- $5,527,670 in compensation was awarded in the case of a 53-year-old man diagnosed with mesothelioma. He had been exposed to asbestos while working as an insulator at numerous industrial sites over a 30-year period.
- $5,290,130 was awarded in the case of a 56-year-old man diagnosed with mesothelioma. His exposure was a result of working in the home and automotive repair industries, as well as remodeling work, for over 15 years.
- $5,278,859 was secured for a 42-year-old mother diagnosed with mesothelioma. She had been exposed to asbestos from an early age when her machinist father unknowingly brought asbestos dust home on his clothes every day. Later, she was exposed again due to various repair and remodeling work done to her home.
- $5,195,173 was awarded in the case of a 47-year-old deceased mesothelioma victim. The victim had been exposed to asbestos over almost 20 years working as a laborer at various manufacturing companies.
- $5,183,029 was recovered in the case of a 66-year-old man diagnosed with mesothelioma. He was exposed to asbestos while working for years as a laborer in the automotive and manufacturing industries.
- $5,122,488 in compensation was awarded for a 53-year-old man diagnosed with mesothelioma. His exposure was a result of 20-plus years working as an electrician at various residential, commercial, and industrial sites.
- $5,111,045 was awarded in the case of a 52-year-old man diagnosed with mesothelioma. He was exposed to asbestos while working as a truck driver and roofer for nearly a decade.
Our staff of experienced mesothelioma paralegals is here to help you and answer any questions you might have about filing a mesothelioma lawsuit. Don’t wait — request a free, legal consultation today.