Now Available – New 3rd Edition!
If you or someone you love has mesothelioma, you need to get the facts as soon as possible. Our Meso book 100 Questions & Answers About Mesothelioma has the answers you need.
We know that a mesothelioma diagnosis may result in a lot of confusion and questions. To support you in your journey, we invite you to request your copy today.
What’s New in the 3rd Edition:
- Updated information on U.S. court requirements for filing a legal claim
- Details about how a mesothelioma diagnosis is confirmed in order to file a legal claim
- Specific questions to ask when selecting an attorney
- Detailed information on those with mesothelioma should explore their legal rights
- Spouse and family legal rights after a loved one passes
- Jim Sokolove reveals that the firm has helped over 4,000 victims of asbestos-related diseases
- Evidence that companies knew the hazards of asbestos exposure and failed to warn workers
- Common asbestos-containing products of the past
- Added educational resources
How to Get Your Mesothelioma Book:
- Call or fill out the easy form to the right.
- A claim advocate will contact you to help answer any questions.
- If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma you will receive the book within 1 week.
Diagnosed With Mesothelioma?
An estimated $30 Billion in court-ordered trust money has been set aside by manufacturers of asbestos-containing products to pay out claims to victims of asbestos exposure.
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, you and your family may be entitled to compensation.
State laws limit your time to file an asbestos claim. If time runs out, you will not be able to file a claim, ever. Don’t miss the opportunity to get the compensation you may deserve for the injustice and suffering you’ve experienced.
The Sokolove Law Difference
- We have more than 40 years of successful results fighting on behalf of our clients.
- Our asbestos team has recovered over $4.5 Billion in mesothelioma settlements.
- We make the process easy by coming to your home or a location of your preference — at your convenience — so you can focus on your family and your health.