If you or someone you love has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, you may need information now. Download your free mesothelioma resource booklets and get the answers you need. We have created a version for patients and one specific to family and friends.
These informative booklets may help answer questions about:
- What to do after a mesothelioma diagnosis
- How to talk to your doctor
- Your legal rights and the process of seeking compensation
We know that a mesothelioma diagnosis may result in a lot of confusion and questions. To support you in your journey, we invite you to request one or both of our FREE Mesothelioma Resource Booklets — one for patients, and one for your loved ones.
How to Download Our Mesothelioma Booklets:
- Fill out the easy form to the right.
- Download one or both of our free mesothelioma booklets.
- A claims advocate will contact you to help answer any questions.
Diagnosed with Mesothelioma?
An estimated $30 Billion in court-ordered trust money has been set aside by manufacturers of asbestos-containing products to pay out claims to victims of asbestos exposure.
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, you and your family may be entitled to compensation.
However, state laws limit your time to file an asbestos claim. If time runs out, you will not be able to file a claim, ever. Don’t miss the opportunity to get the compensation you may deserve for the injustice and suffering you have experienced.
The Sokolove Law Difference
- We have 30+ years of successful results fighting on behalf of our clients.
- Our asbestos team has recovered over $4.5 Billion in mesothelioma settlements.
- We make the process easy by coming to your home or a location of your preference — at your convenience — so you can focus on your family and your health.