At Sokolove Law, our lung cancer lawyers may be able to help you obtain compensation from the manufacturers of the asbestos products that exposed you or a family member to asbestos.
We’ve helped thousands of clients file asbestos claims, recovering billions of dollars on their behalf. Call (800) 995-1212 now to see if our asbestos lung cancer attorneys can help you.
What Does a Lung Cancer Lawyer Do?
Skilled asbestos lung cancer attorneys can handle the responsibilities of navigating the legal system, filing a claim, and securing settlements on your behalf.
Our lung cancer law firm will be here for you through the entire claims process, working to hold those who caused your suffering accountable for their actions.
For asbestos claims, your legal team will typically handle:
- Gathering details of your asbestos exposure and medical history for your claim
- Guiding you through any release forms or documents that need to be signed for us to work on your behalf
- Researching the asbestos-containing products that may have caused your disease
- Filing your claim with any asbestos trust fund you qualify for, depending on your exposure history
Sokolove Law is a lung cancer law firm with decades of experience in asbestos-related cancer cases. Get a free consultation today to learn whether you may be eligible for asbestos compensation.
Need a Lawyer for Your Lung Cancer Case?
You may be eligible for compensation that we can fight for on your behalf. Let us get you the results you deserve.
What to Look for in Asbestos Lung Cancer Attorneys
Asbestos litigation is a complex area of the law, so you’ll need a skilled and experienced asbestos lung cancer attorney by your side.
Here are just a few of the characteristics you should be looking for when researching legal help for asbestos-related lung cancer.
A Proven Track Record of Success
Our lung cancer attorneys have recovered more than $5.3 Billion for clients with asbestos-related diseases and their families. We have the knowledge and skills to help you receive the highest asbestos lung cancer settlement possible in your case.
A National Reach
Sokolove Law has a nationwide network of lung cancer attorneys who are passionate about helping victims of asbestos exposure. These attorneys have a deep understanding of local laws and can help clients in all 50 states.
Sokolove Law has been helping people harmed by corporate wrongdoings for more than 40 years. We have decades of experience handling complex asbestos litigation and securing results for our clients.
Access to Information
Lung cancer attorneys with Sokolove Law have helped many victims of asbestos-related diseases from many different job sites across the country. In fact, our firm has so much experience in this area of law that it’s very likely we’ve already represented a client with a similar type of exposure as yours.
We know most of the manufacturers of asbestos-containing products and can help pinpoint the ones responsible for your illness.
Why Hire an Asbestos Lung Cancer Attorney
Asbestos lung cancer lawyers know the ins and outs of asbestos litigation, a complex area of law that’s difficult to navigate on your own. With the help of an experienced attorney, you can file an asbestos claim to pursue financial compensation from the companies that caused your illness.
These companies continued to use this toxic material in their products — long after the dangers of asbestos were well known. As a result, millions of people across the country have suffered and died needlessly.
Filing an asbestos lung cancer lawsuit can help you to:
- Hold the companies responsible for your suffering accountable
- Seek compensation and justice for what happened to you as a result of corporate greed
- Cover expensive medical bills and treatment to extend your asbestos lung cancer life expectancy
A lawsuit is your way to fight those who’ve harmed you and your family. If successful, it can provide you financial security and peace of mind.
Get the Help You Deserve
We've secured over $5.3 Billion on behalf of clients with asbestos-related diseases like lung cancer and mesothelioma. Let us get you the money you deserve.
Types of Claims Lung Cancer Lawyers Handle
Lung cancer attorneys pursue compensation through various types of claims. The one that’s best for you will depend on the specific details of your case.
Here are some of the different claims filed by the asbestos lawyers who work with Sokolove Law:
- Asbestos Trust Fund Claims: Numerous companies that used asbestos in their products have gone bankrupt. However, many of them were court-ordered to put money aside to pay current and future asbestos victims. It is estimated that these bankruptcy trust funds are worth about $30 Billion today.
- VA Claims: If your asbestos exposure occurred during military service, the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) may help pay for some of the medical expenses you’ve incurred. Sokolove Law can help you file a VA claim in addition to filing an asbestos lung cancer lawsuit, which does not affect your VA benefits.
- Wrongful Death Lawsuits: If a loved one has died after being diagnosed with an asbestos-related disease like mesothelioma, you may be eligible to file a wrongful death lawsuit against those responsible for their exposure.
- Personal Injury Lawsuits: Personal injury lawsuits allow those harmed by asbestos exposure to pursue compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
Sokolove Law: An Experienced National Lung Cancer Law Firm
Sokolove Law has decades of experience in handling asbestos lung cancer cases and has helped our clients across the country recover more than $5.3 Billion for clients with asbestos-related diseases like mesothelioma and lung cancer.
Our asbestos attorneys know the complexities of asbestos litigation and can help you with every step of the legal process.
We’ll take care of each and every aspect of your asbestos lung cancer case, so you can take care of your health and spend time with your family.
Get a free case evaluation today to learn what your legal options may be and how we may be able to help you.
Lung Cancer Lawyer FAQs
When should I reach out to a lung cancer lawyer?
You only have a certain time period in which you can file an asbestos lung cancer lawsuit. This amount of time, known as the statute of limitations, differs from state to state.
It’s important to act quickly, so you don’t lose your chance to pursue legal compensation. Get a free case review today to learn what options may be available to you.
How much do the best asbestos lung cancer lawyers cost?
The best asbestos lung cancer attorneys work on a contingency basis, which means they won’t charge you any upfront fees and will only get paid if you do.
Will I have to travel to meet with my asbestos lung cancer lawyer?
You can pursue an asbestos lung cancer lawsuit from the comfort of your home. After your free case review, we can send you any materials we need signed in order to begin working on your case — or you can sign these documents digitally while on the phone with us.
The faster you can return this paperwork, the sooner we can start working on your claim — and the sooner you may be able to receive compensation. In fact, many of our clients begin to receive compensation in as few as 90 days.