If you or someone you love has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, you may need information now. We know that a mesothelioma diagnosis may result in a lot of confusion and questions.
To support you in your journey, we invite you to request one or both of our FREE Mesothelioma Resource Booklets — one for patients and one for your loved ones.
These informative booklets may help answer questions about:
- What to do after a mesothelioma diagnosis
- How to talk to your doctor about treatment options
- Your legal options and how to seek financial compensation
How to Download Our Mesothelioma Booklets
- Fill out our request form.
- Download one or both of our free mesothelioma resource books.
- Get answers to any questions you have when our team contacts you.
Diagnosed with Mesothelioma?
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, you and your family may be entitled to compensation from both mesothelioma lawsuits and asbestos trust funds.
An estimated $30 Billion in court-ordered trust money has been set aside by manufacturers of asbestos-containing products to pay claims to victims of asbestos exposure. We can help you access this money for your treatment and more.
Don’t miss the opportunity to get the compensation you deserve for the injustice and suffering you’ve experienced.
The Sokolove Law Difference
- Our mesothelioma law firm has over 40 years of experience fighting for our clients.
- We’ve recovered over $5 Billion in mesothelioma settlements, verdicts, and claims.
- We make the process as easy as possible by handling all of the legal work on your behalf.
- Wherever you may be in the U.S., our asbestos attorneys will come to you — at your convenience — so you can focus on your family and your health.