Weight loss drug Rybelsus® may cause serious health complications like gastroparesis (stomach paralysis) or bowel obstructions. Filing a Rybelsus lawsuit may allow you to seek compensation for the side effects you suffered.
At Sokolove Law, we’ve recovered over $9.1 Billion total for injured clients nationwide. Call (800) 995-1212 now for a free case review to see if we may be able to help with your Rybelsus lawsuit.
Semaglutide in Rybelsus & Stomach Paralysis
Manufactured by Danish company Novo Nordisk, Rybelsus is a semaglutide tablet used to help patients curb food cravings and lose weight.
Popular weight loss drugs like Rybelsus work by slowing digestion and making users feel full for longer periods. Over time, this can potentially cause stomach paralysis, bowel obstructions, and other serious conditions.
Semaglutide drugs are more likely to be associated with gastroparesis (stomach paralysis) and other gastrointestinal issues compared to other weight loss drug options, according to the Journal of the American Medical Association.
For over 40 years, Sokolove Law has helped families affected by dangerous pharmaceuticals or defective medical devices get justice, securing more than $1.5 Billion nationwide.
Get a free case review now to see if you may be eligible for compensation from a Rybelsus lawsuit.
Who Can File a Rybelsus Lawsuit?
You may be eligible to file a Rybelsus lawsuit if you or a loved one:
- Used Rybelsus or another semaglutide weight loss drug like Ozempic or Wegovy
- Suffered serious health issues like stomach paralysis
However, you only have a limited amount of time to file a Rybelsus side effect lawsuit due to state deadlines known as the statute of limitations.
Call (800) 995-1212 as soon as possible for free help determining your Rybelsus lawsuit eligibility before the deadline passes.
Rybelsus Side Effects
When a prescription drug becomes available to the public, it should be safe for use. However, that’s not always the case.
Many weight loss drug users feel that there wasn’t enough warning about the side effects of popular semaglutide medications like Rybelsus.
Serious side effects of Rybelsus can include:
- Stomach paralysis (gastroparesis)
- Bowel or intestinal obstructions
- Chronic vomiting
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Esophageal injury
- Ileus (intestinal inability to contract and pass waste)
- Intraoperative pulmonary aspiration
- Malnutrition-related disorders
- Pancreatic cancer
Medical expenses after an unexpected illness or injury can add up quickly, causing patients even more stress than their initial symptoms.
By filing a Rybelsus lawsuit, you can get help holding Novo Nordisk accountable and securing compensation for the side effects you experienced.
Get the Help You Deserve
If you or a loved one developed health issues after using Rybelsus, we may be able to help you pursue compensation for your injuries.
Filing a Rybelsus Lawsuit: 4 Quick Steps
At Sokolove Law, our Rybelsus attorneys have the experience, resources, and skills needed to level the playing field between victims and the drug manufacturers responsible for their injuries.
To make everything as stress-free as possible, we’ll handle every step of the legal process on your behalf. This way, you can focus on what matters most: your health and well-being.
Filing a Rybelsus lawsuit generally involves these four steps:
- Contact Rybelsus Lawyers: Sokolove Law provides all clients with free legal case reviews to determine their eligibility to take legal action.
- Building the Case: Our Rybelsus lawyers will gather evidence to build a strong case on your behalf, including medical records, testimony, and more.
- Filing Your Rybelsus Claim: Your attorneys can make sure all paperwork is completed and your lawsuit is filed before any legal deadlines in your state.
- Securing Compensation: We’ll work to secure a Rybelsus settlement out of court if possible, though we’ll be prepared to present your case in a court trial if needed.
Let us get you the money you deserve. Call (800) 995-1212 now to get started for free.
Let Our Rybelsus Lawsuit Lawyers Fight for You
As a national dangerous drug law firm, Sokolove Law is prepared to help families affected by dangerous semaglutide weight loss drugs like Ozempic, Wegovy, and Rybelsus get justice and compensation for their side effects.
Why choose Rybelsus lawyers with Sokolove Law?
- Over 40 Years of Experience: Since 1979, Sokolove Law has helped thousands of clients injured through no fault of their own.
- Billions of Dollars in Results: We’ve secured more than $9.1 Billion total — including over $1.5 Billion from prescription drug and medical device cases.
- Legal Help in All 50 States: Wherever you may be in the U.S., our Rybelsus attorneys are here to help since we can file claims nationwide.
- No Hourly Fees or Upfront Costs: Our team only gets paid if we’re able to successfully secure compensation for you. There aren’t any out-of-pocket expenses.
Note: Do not change medications without first consulting your doctor. All brands are trademarks of their respective companies.
Rybelsus Lawsuit 2023-2024 FAQs
What is the Rybelsus controversy?
Rybelsus users across the country have reported suffering gastroparesis and other side effects from using semaglutide weight loss drugs.
However, many feel as though they weren’t properly warned of these risks, leading families nationwide to file Rybelsus lawsuits.
Does Rybelsus cause gastroparesis?
Potentially, yes. Recent studies have shown that semaglutide medications like Rybelsus can increase the risk of gastroparesis, bowel obstructions, and other serious health issues.
Is there a Rybelsus class action lawsuit?
Multiple Rybelsus lawsuits have been filed across the country, though they have not been consolidated into a class action at this time.
There’s still time for you to file a Rybelsus lawsuit if you suffered from stomach paralysis, pancreatic cancer, or other serious side effects.
Call (800) 995-1212 now to get started for free.
Who is eligible to join the Rybelsus lawsuit?
Rybelsus lawsuit eligibility revolves around whether you or a loved one:
- Used a weight loss drug like Rybelsus, Ozempic, or Wegovy
- Suffered semaglutide side effects like gastroparesis, bowel obstruction, or other issues
- File your claim before the statute of limitations or legal deadline passes in your case
Don’t miss your chance to seek justice and compensation from the company responsible for your injuries.
Get free help determining your eligibility to file a Rybelsus side effects lawsuit now.
What is the lawsuit against semaglutide weight loss drugs?
Lawsuits against semaglutide weight loss drugs like Rybelsus claim manufacturers failed to notify patients about serious side effects that may occur when taking these medications, like stomach paralysis and chronic vomiting.
How does Rybelsus work?
Rybelsus mimics the effects of GLP-1, a hormone that helps regulate blood sugar levels. This weight loss drug slows digestion, which may allow patients to feel full for longer.
This activation boosts insulin production, reduces glucagon secretion, and slows digestion, which may help a patient regulate their appetite.