- The Best-Selling Mesothelioma Book
- Written by Experts and Survivors
- Shipped Overnight For Free
Sarah Elizabeth Lake, and Sarah Ann Lake
Get Your Free Book
"I loved this book, and it helped me through some of the hardest times of my life. There is not a more valuable book if you or a spouse is diagnosed with mesothelioma." - Dorthy, Mesothelioma Victim's Wife
- How long can I live with mesothelioma?
- What happens if my disease recurs?
- What should my family know about mesothelioma in order to assist me?
- What are my treatment options?
- What are the side effects of treatment?
- What determines whether I am able to have surgery?
- How can I learn about my legal rights?
- Am I entitled to compensation?
- What types of records might be needed for the legal process?
The newly revised 3rd Edition of our book 100 Questions & Answers About Mesothelioma is a comprehensive resource and guidebook for anyone impacted by this frightening disease. Authored in part by world-class lung disease expert Dr. Harvey I. Pass, the book serves as a critical resource for anyone coping with the physical and emotional turmoil of mesothelioma.
Within its pages, readers will find authoritative, practical answers to questions about treatment options, post-treatment quality of life, support resources, legal options, and more. In addition to invaluable medical insight, the meso book also offers an authentic look into what family members may experience when navigating their loved one's diagnosis.
Whether you're a newly diagnosed mesothelioma patient, a survivor, or a loved one, 100 Questions & Answers About Mesothelioma provides information, guidance, and hope. If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma you will receive the meso book within 1 week.