- The Bestselling Mesothelioma Book
- Written by Experts and Survivors
- Shipped Overnight For Free
Sarah Elizabeth Lake, and Sarah Ann Lake
"I loved this book, and it helped me through some of the hardest times of my life. There is not a more valuable book if you or a spouse is diagnosed with mesothelioma." – Dorthy, Mesothelioma Victim's Wife
- How long can I live with mesothelioma?
- What happens if my disease recurs?
- What should my family know about mesothelioma in order to assist me?
- What are my treatment options?
- What are the side effects of treatment?
- What determines whether I am able to have surgery?
- Am I entitled to compensation?
- How can I learn about my legal rights?
- What types of records might be needed for the legal process?
Whether you’re a newly diagnosed mesothelioma patient, a survivor, or a loved one, 100 Questions & Answers About Mesothelioma provides information, guidance, and hope.
Authored in part by leading lung disease expert Dr. Harvey I. Pass, the newly revised 3rd Edition of our 100 Questions & Answers About Mesothelioma book is a comprehensive resource and guide for anyone impacted by this frightening disease.
Within its pages, readers will find authoritative, practical answers to questions about treatment options, post-treatment quality of life, support resources, legal options, and more.
This free mesothelioma book serves as a critical resource for anyone coping with the physical and emotional turmoil of mesothelioma. In addition to invaluable medical insight, the book also offers an authentic look into what family members may experience when navigating their loved one’s diagnosis.
Fill out the form to the right to request a copy today. If you or a loved one have been diagnosed with mesothelioma, you’ll receive your copy within 1 week.
Have You or a Loved One Been Diagnosed with Mesothelioma?
As a national asbestos law firm with decades of experience, Sokolove Law is dedicated to helping mesothelioma patients and their families get the help they need during this difficult time.
We’re proud to make resources like the 100 Q&A About Mesothelioma book free and available to people looking for answers after a cancer diagnosis.
Our team also has registered nurses on staff who can help answer any questions you may have about your diagnosis, treatment options, or medical care.
Sadly, we know the cost of treatment can amount to hundreds of thousands of dollars for cancer patients.
Mesothelioma compensation may be available through: