For those who are going through a difficult time after a recent diagnosis or adjusting to life without a loved one, the process of filing a lawsuit can often seem confusing and overwhelming.
If you are unsure of what to do next or have questions about filing a personal injury claim, the knowledgeable and friendly team at Sokolove Law is here to help you.
Why Choose Sokolove Law?
It is our goal to do whatever we can to put you and your family at ease. With over 40 years of experience litigating claims, the legal teams at Sokolove Law have recovered billions of dollars in compensation for victims of wrongdoing and their loved ones.
Over the decades, we have encountered a wide range of cases. Therefore, we are well-suited to meet the demands of many different cases. Each year, we process over 400 individual claims. With each case, we strive to maintain an individualized approach to each person’s unique circumstance.
Above all, we are on your side. When you work with Sokolove Law, we leverage all of our experience, knowledge, and resources on your behalf. We make the process of filing a claim as easy as possible for you. This helps you worry less about legal proceedings, so you can focus on your health and your family.
Who We Are
There are many factors that determine if you should file a legal claim. Similarly, there are a range of factors to consider when choosing a law firm to work with, such as client reviews and testimonials.
At Sokolove Law, we aim to provide our clients with the best legal expertise available. Our main goal is to provide legal assistance. However, we understand families are dealing with very emotional decisions. You may be caring for their loved ones or grieving a loss.
To minimize stress and provide our clients with the best legal experience we can possibly offer, we:
- Do the work for you: If you’re suffering from an illness or mourning the loss of a loved one, you should not have to worry about legal procedures. We strive to handle the legal process on your behalf and do our very best to minimize all paperwork, expenses, stress, and long waits as much as possible.
- Simplify legal procedures: In many cases, going to court or having to testify at a trial may not be necessary. Many of our clients receive compensation without ever having to leave their home.
- Offer our services as a national law firm: Due to the nationwide reach of Sokolove Law, our firm can process your claim in any state. This allows us to maximize the value of your case and get your money faster than most local firms.
- Work on a contingency basis: When you work with Sokolove Law, there is no upfront cost to you. The firm only gets paid if you receive money for your claim. If your claim does not result in compensation, our firm does not receive anything either. Working on a contingency basis lowers the risks for families if a claim is unsuccessful.
Again, we recognize and understand the many factors that go into choosing a law firm. When your future is on the line, you need to work with a law firm that’s well-suited to you and your family. We will give you the attention you need and the respect you deserve.
Speak With a VA-Accredited Attorney
If you are a U.S. veteran, you may be able to receive disability compensation. Contact Sokolove Law to discuss available options with our accredited VA claims agents.
A Track Record of Excellence
Over the last 40+ years, Sokolove Law has helped recover more than $8.7 Billion on behalf of injured clients and their families across the country.
While we cannot predict the value of your case or guarantee results, our firm always aims to maximize the amount of compensation awarded in each case.
The firm has recovered the following total amounts for each of the case types we handle:
- Asbestos and Mesothelioma Cases: $5 Billion
- Birth Injuries: $787 Million
- Dangerous Drugs and Medical Devices: $1.5 Billion
- Nursing Home Abuse: $234 Million
- Long-Term Disability Claim Denial: $121 Million