With the help of a lawyer, you may be able to recover what you’ve lost.
Securities fraud victims may be able to recover some or all of their losses
If you believe that you or someone close to you may be a victim of investment advisor fraud or stockbroker fraud, help is available. There are proactive steps you can take to help reclaim your financial security and the future that you worked so hard to build. These actions may also help youbuild your case, should you decide you need an investment fraud lawyer.
Steps to Investigate Your Losses & Potential Acts of Securities Fraud
- Gather paperwork
Collect your monthly and yearend statements as well as any financial paperwork related to your investment account, including letters on sales or purchases.
- Check trade confirmations
What your broker reported back to you and what was actually implemented may be very different. It is important that you fully understand if and how your investment requests were carried out. Sokolove Law can help by reviewing and interpreting your trade confirmations in order to provide better clarification.
- Review financial statements
Be sure to thoroughly read and make copies of all financial statements. It may also be helpful to work with an accountant to check for accuracy.
- Collect all relevant proof that fraud may have occurred
Any evidence that your broker acted against your wishes and specific investment guidelines may help in making your case. This could include notes, emails, letters, or additional proof that you were provided false information and that your broker did not act in your best interest.
Don’t hesitate to act. Sokolove Law may be able to help.
We provide a FREE, no obligation legal consultation. Our case management team and investment fraud lawyers can help assess your losses and advise you on the appropriate next steps. Call us today or fill out the form on this page to learn more about how you can fight to recover losses from investment advisor fraud.
Why Work With an Investment Fraud Lawyer?
An investment fraud lawyer should be familiar with changing state and federal laws and can advise you on legal options appropriate to your situation. Sokolove Law, a national law firm, offers a FREE, no obligation legal consultation for those who believe they have been a victim of securities fraud or investment advisor fraud. Call Sokolove Law today to learn more about how we might be able to help you recover your losses.
Why Sokolove Law?
- For more than 40 years, Sokolove Law has helped people like you get the legal support they need, regardless of race or income.
- Sokolove Law is a national firm and has helped people in all 50 states.
- We partner with you in order to better understand your situation and help guide you through the often overwhelming legal process.
- We offer a FREE, no obligation legal consultation and only collect a legal fee if we are successful in helping to recover some or all of your losses.