Synovo Total Hip System® may be made with parts that were altered from those approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Filing a Synovo lawsuit may help patients secure compensation for their injuries.
If you or a loved one suffered side effects of a Synovo hip replacement, call Sokolove Law now at (800) 995-1212 for a free case review.
FDA Recommends Not Using Synovo Total Hip System
In January 2024, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recommended that health care providers stop using Synovo Total Hip Replacement System implants at this time and closely monitor patients with the device.
Significant changes have been made to three components of Synovo hip devices after FDA approval, calling the safety and effectiveness of the implants into question.
The following three components of Synovo devices may have been altered:
- Acetabular Bearing
- Acetabular Fixation Cup
- Femoral Resurfacing Cup
If the Synovo Total Hip Replacement System is made with parts that don’t meet FDA standards, the device may break down or fail to function properly, causing the patient to experience a range of different issues.
Let Sokolove Law Fight for You
Our Synovo lawyers may be able to fight for justice on your behalf. See if you qualify to take action and pursue compensation now.
Synovo Hip Replacement Side Effects
Side effects from a Synovo implant device may include:
- New or worsening pain
- Grinding noises
- Issues bearing weight
- Loosening of the device
- Weakness in the area
If you’re not yet experiencing symptoms, the FDA recommends following up with your health care provider, so they can monitor the device for your safety.
Who Can File a Synovo Lawsuit?
You may be eligible to file a Synovo lawsuit if you or a loved one:
- Received a Synovo hip replacement
- Experienced pain or other side effects from the device
In some cases, revision surgery may be needed to correct or remove the device to prevent worsening pain or symptoms.
At Sokolove Law, we can let you know if you may qualify. Call (800) 995-1212 now for a free case review.
How to File a Synovo Lawsuit
At Sokolove Law, our goal is to make filing a Synovo lawsuit as easy as possible for our clients. For that reason, we’ll handle every step of the legal process on your behalf if you have a case.
The legal process can often include:
- Determining your eligibility to take legal action
- Gathering the evidence for your case, including medical records, testimony, and more
- Filing the Synovo claim on your behalf before after legal deadlines
- Negotiating a Synovo settlement or fighting for a verdict in court
We are compassionate with those who turn to us — and relentless with those who’ve done them wrong. What happened to you wasn’t fair. Let us fight to make it right.
Our Synovo Lawyers Can Help in All 50 States
We know how upsetting it can be to learn that a device you trusted may be unsafe. If you’re experiencing side effects or need corrective surgery, Sokolove Law may be able to help you get justice.
Why choose Sokolove Law for your Synovo claim?
- Decades of Experience: Since 1979, Sokolove Law has fought for justice on behalf of clients injured through no fault of their own.
- Billions of Dollars in Results: Our attorneys have secured over $9.1 Billion total, with more than $1.5 Billion from claims involving dangerous medical devices and drugs.
- Attorneys & Offices Nationwide: With a national network of attorneys, Sokolove Law can help clients in all 50 states take legal action and pursue compensation.
- No Hourly Fees or Upfront Costs: Our Synovo lawyers don’t charge any hourly fees or upfront costs. We only get paid if your case results in compensation.
Get a free case review now to learn more. We’ll let you know if you may be eligible for compensation from a Synovo lawsuit.
Synovo Hip Lawsuit FAQs
What is the Synovo lawsuit about?
The Synovo lawsuit is over the company’s Total Hip Replacement System using components that were modified from what the FDA approved.
Sadly, the safety and effectiveness of these modified parts hasn't been proven yet. Patients with the implant may experience pain, difficulty bearing weight, or weakness in the area. Some may even need surgery to correct the device.
If you or a loved one are experiencing side effects of a Synovo device, call Sokolove Law at (800) 995-1212 now. You may be eligible to file a Synovo lawsuit.
How much do lawyers for Synovo claims charge?
At Sokolove Law, there are no upfront costs or hourly fees to work with our Synovo lawyers. We only get paid if your case results in compensation.